Friday, August 9, 2013

Office Max: I Got a $10 GC By Mail!


First, I am so giddy that Crystal at Money Saving Mom shared this week's Office Max deals I did AND she gave me a sweet reward for it! So, if you have deals to share- don't hesitate to submit it. Plus, sharing deals on these blogs is the best way to find out about hidden deals and clearance.


Next, remember the Office Max penny backpack deal a couple weeks ago? My hubby chose one super nice Swiss Army inspector gadget bag at the store. I also picked up the blue bag on the left online for $29.99; it was to come with all the school supplies pictured.












But the bag was empty when I got it. Looking at the comments on Hip 2 Save, I read some called corporate and were told that a $10 gift card would be mailed to them. So I called and guess what came yesterday? A $10 Office Max gift card! Woot! I will use this for all the other cool penny deals this back-to-school season at Office Max. Yay!

photo source



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.